A list of local hotel accommodations can be found on the TCU Admissions website. Please note that their list represents just a sampling of the many hotels available to guests to the Fort Worth area. Hotels that are linked on their site may offer discounts to TCU students and their families. Please contact hotels directly for information on rates and availability.
For driving directions and maps, as well as information about connecting from Dallas Love Field and DFW International Airport to the TCU campus, please visit the TCU Admissions website.
Family Weekend participants are invited to experience one thing that makes TCU so unique – our hometown of Fort Worth. Visitors to the city have the opportunity to experience the great American West, rich arts and culinary treasures, and the top-rated downtown in America. For more information about things to see and do in Fort Worth, please click HERE.
During your visit, be sure to check out these memorable areas.
- Downtown Ft. Worth District: One of the most exciting and pedestrian-friendly downtown areas in the nation.
- Historic Stockyards District: This down-home district boasts 15 square blocks of tradition, nightlife, family fun and great shopping.
- Cultural District: The Fort Worth Cultural District features five internationally-recognized museums in a beautiful park-like setting.
- West 7th District: A vibrant, urban village unsurpassed for those seeking style, taste and experiences.
- Near Southside District: An eclectic area offering a variety of unique, locally owned, “unchained” dining and shopping.
- TCU District: Surrounded by mature oak trees, TCU campus is nestled in the heart of the city—between quiet neighbors and bustling eateries. Where Horned Frogs play, live, work and shop.
There are a number of eating establishments on campus available to Family Weekend participants. We encourage you to explore these or the many other outstanding dining options available in Fort Worth.
For more information about on-campus dining options, including locations and hours, please visit TCU Dining Services.